Aims and Objectives
The educational institutions run by the Sisters of the Congregation of Daughters of Mary aim at inculcating the hearts and minds of the children entrusted to them, love of God and love of Humanity.
The aim of the school is to impart training in all fields academic, physical, cultural, moral and develop proper interest, attitude values and skills and make each student a responsible and useful citizen.
English is taught as first language, Punjabi as second language and Hind as third language.
Admissions are open to all regardless of caste creed or social status.
Affiliation and Course of Study
The School is affiliated to the council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. (CISCE) vide no. PU048 which is recognized by all the Education Boards in the Country and most of those overseas. Preference is always given to ICSE students for all major competitive examinations.
Every student is required to take:
- Punjabi, Hindi
- Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- History, Civics, Geography
- Physical Education, Computer Science
- Social Useful productive work (SUPW). I.C.S.E. Pass certificate will be awarded to candidates who attain the pass standard in English and other Subjects
- Computer Education: There is no area in life untouched by computers. Hence students will be handicapped if they are not introduced to the computer. From Class I onwards we give computer knowledge. Computer application is a part of their curriculum and a compulsory subject.