Procedure for Withdrawal
Students can be withdrawn or removed from school as under:
- By giving one current month’s notice in writing. In absence of such notice one month’s fee will be charged.
- By the school authorities on anyone of the following grounds:
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance
- Behaviour problem
- Over-age in any class
- Non-payment of the fees or Chronic irregularity in payment
- Moral breach considered serious by the school committee.
- Students who get married before completing the X class.
- Those who create any problem for the proper running of school.
- Disobedience to the school rules & regulations.